Monday, December 3, 2012

Fashion Post #1: Hair


As you can see on the picture to my left, I have very curly hair. And that day it wasn't that curly. Anyway it is all natural, I put not products in it and I don't curl it. I just wake up and wash it. Well I thought I would put how I care for my hair and some tips I've learned. I wash my hair usually everyday with SUAVE hair products. I use shampoo and conditioner. I love SUAVE! It has been working great for me. The scent really stays in there, so people smell my hair a couple hours after I took a shower and say- did you just wash your hair? I don't usually blow dry my hair, for it is bad for your hair, I usually try to only blow dry it twice a week. Now I know you are probably sometimes in a hurry so I think it is best only to do it a two times a week. All heat products are bad for your hair, including curling irons, straighteners, curling roll, and hair dryers. I wake up in the morning and brush my hair and spray water on it so it is easier to brush. Now in another post you will see my shampoo and conditioner, but here is a tip to use with your conditioner. Get your hair bands and rub conditioner in them, this will keep them from breaking your hair, and leave a nice scent on your bands. Also if you have curly hair and are just having a bad hair day, spray on water and then brush it till it is pretty straight, then scrunch it, this restores the curl that you lost when you had the bad hair day.

Thanks for letting me ramble-

Betsy

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...