Soo hey guys! In my birthday post I promised pictures of the clothes my mom and I bought on our mini shopping spree. I'm also including some pictures of what I will be wearing this week. Everything will be listed where it is from.
 |
| White capris new, from JcPenney, Sheer blouse from consignment store, Cami underneath from target, black flats from Rack room. |
 |
| Pink capris new from target, adorable speghetti strap shirt hand me down from my older sister, jean jacket for modesty ( I don't wear just plain speghetti straps) it looks like a cut off, but it is folded it is from limited too, high heeled brown sandals from Acadamy sports lol. |
 |
| Pink skinny jeans from Justice, strapless shirt hand me down from older sister, green cardigan that I'm not sure where it is from. |
 |
| Jeans by abercrombie and fitch, justice tank top, and converses from Goodwill lol. |
 |
| Skinny jeans from Union Bay, beaded tank top as hand me down from older sister, and brown high heeled peep toes that are hand me downs I think. |
 |
| Blue sleeveless shirt that I got as a hand me down from my older sister but it is by Converse all star, leopard skinny jeans from target, and sandals from rack room. |
 |
| This adorable dress that I got as a hand me down but it is from JcPenney, and sandals from TJ Max. |
Clothes me and my mom bought.
 |
| Tank from Justice |
 |
| Sweat shirt ish thing that stops around your ribs so you wear a shirt under it. |
 |
| Adorable justice shirt, you have to wear a cami under it. |
 |
| shirt from JCPenney |
 |
| shirt from JCPenney |
 |
| Shirt from justice that you have to wear a cami under |
 |
| shirt from JCPenney |
 |
| Shirt from JCPenney |
 |
Shirt from JCPenney that you have to wear a cami under.
I also got those white capris that are in an above picture. |
Clothes my mom gave me, I bought all those other clothes
 |
| adorable dress from JCPenney |
 |
| Leggings from Target |
 |
An adorable tunic from target.
She also gave me a jean jacket, and a sweat shirt jacket. |
Other new stuff
 |
| This makes me mad how the camera made them look so shrinked up!! |
 |
| But I'm OUTRIGHT mad at how these adorable colored shorts look nasty looking! They are actually about the color of the shirt from JCPenney that says love and has the bird on it. Must be the lighting. . . . |
 |
Tankini from JCPenney. I don't wear bikinis or tankinis that come up really high.
Thanks for letting me ramble-
Betsy |
Cute clothes! I like fashion to <3
ReplyDeletexox,
Meg
http://pinkpansiesbymeg.blogspot.com/
Woo Hoo, awesome collection.
ReplyDeletePretty dress!
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
Thank you! everyone!
DeleteA lovely fashion show without models!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Hmmm. . . That gives me an idea! Maybe I will post some videos of me making a "fashion show"!
DeleteHey Betsy!
ReplyDeleteCute clothes!! I love going clothes shopping. :) I followed!
Melody
pinkmels.blogspot.com
Thats awesome that you love to go clothes shopping! Its one of my favorite things! Thank you so much for following:) IT MEANS A TON!
DeleteAll of these dresses are looking fantastic thanks for the sharing and just keep up the good work.
ReplyDeletePink Pepper Boutique
You provide different types of clothes like shirts, shorts,wedding dresses.
ReplyDeletesvatební salon & wedding dress Prague