Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Well hello there! My name is Brittney, and I am guest posting for Betsy! I thought I would like to talk about Christmas!!! It is going to be here in like only a few days! I am so excited aren't you? OK, so I thought that I would ask some questions to get you all in the Christmas spirit! I will put my own answer and you can think up one for yourself! OK, here we go.

BOO! Hey guys, this is Betsy! Brittney wrote this AWESOME post, and I will ALSO answer the questions. The ones that are red, are the ones I answered.:):)

What is your favorite Christmas carol?

What Child is this!  Probably O' Holy Night, or The First Noel.

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

It's a wonderful life.           POLAR EXPRESS!

What do you want for Christmas this year?

I really want an I-pod touch! I have been wanting one for ever!  I want the fourth generation Kindle:). It's the                                 least expensive one:)

What is your favorite thing to eat for Christmas?

My Grandma always buys these awesome candies called " Hay- Stacks" and they are so delicious!
MUST YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE! Well I guess, since I MUST. We make Christmas Cookies, and that's so fun.
What is your favorite thing about Christmas?

Getting to see my family :)  Just the atmosphere of it all.

What is a tradition that you do every year for Christmas?

My family always makes Christmas cookies together while we listen to Christmas music!
We bake Christmas cookies about one or two weeks before Christmas, then on Christmas Eve Eve, we open presents from my mom's parents- my grandparents- w/ my cousins. Then on Christmas Eve, at night we  go to the church service, go home and open family presents. Then we wake up on Christmas morning, my dad video tapes us running down the stairs- OK maybe I'm the only one running down the stairs:) Then we open presents from Santa, then we got to my cousin's house. Then that night we got to my OTHER grandparents' house where my other cousins come too, and we open presents from grandparents and cousins- and aunts and uncles. Sorry that was so long!
 Hope you all Have a Merry Christmas! And remember the Reason For The Season- Jesus Christ!




-Brittney Ann
- and Betsy!


p.s. by Betsy- please re-post this on your blog and put a link, but fill in with your own answers!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...