Thursday, January 3, 2013

World of Coke, Atlanta Zoo, and Today

Hey guys! I'm back in my hometown of ************* JK. I didn't say a bad word. I just put those to show that you WILL NOT find out which town OR state I live in:):) HAHAHAHA! EVIL LAUGH! Just kidding. Anyway as promised in the previous post I would post about our tourist day in Atlanta in the great peach state! (Georgia) We had so much fun! Anyway here are some pictures, and I will tell about it as we go along the 100 and something pictures:)
Me doing a horribly awkward and embaressing by the giant coco-cola ornament outside of the World of Coca-Cola
Dad, Chip, Me, and Mom. My other two sisters couldn't go, since Mary was at Passion, and my sister lives 4 hours away.

me hugging the giant ornament 
cool screens inside the world of coke, while waiting to go on our tour.



the screens again, with different icons on them

a cool thing in the waiting room/foyer. Notice the man looking like he is saluting. LOL

Me standing by it. I look fat there!

Chip, my mom, and I.

the screens, AGAIN 



A really cool bill board thingy magig.

a very old coke machine.

some old Coke artifacts.

a GINANORMOUS top opener for coke, and btw it was cut into quarters, that piece was.

This was a big open room



a big safe that holds the recipe to coke

keeping the secret ensures that the magic lives on

me sitting by a statue guy

a scale thing that weighs how much preassure you can put on the scale with your foot. AND I DO NOT WEIGH 750 POUNDS!




coke vending machine from CHINA



COKE products




now the fabulous tasting room! You get to try coke products from ALL OVER the world. They have it divided by continents.

Gingerbread coke. I was to scared to try it because I don't like coke. 

a pictures of one of the drinks

me deciding whether or not I would try the gingerbread coke.

                                         one of the high tech coke machines. I added vanilla to sprite and I loved it!
I decided to go with classic Fanta.

There was a thing above our heads with coke bottles going everywhere

a screen with bubbles on it.

me at the original varsity after eating our lunch.
AFTER I TRIED THE BEVERLY, The one on the far right. It was yucky yucky yucky!
                                                                 
                                                             ATLANTA ZOO
flamingos


bamboo
                                  


lions





birds


yum?







very ugly if you ask me


gorillas




they were eating oranges




                                                                   

                                              some other animals whose name I don't know



pretty plant


look at those eyes!


                                                      Drill the gorilla



I hope his lawyer doesn't sue me. 


                                                                    tigers







he was clapping. HAHAHA





KOMODO DRAGON!


                                                           

                                                      NAKED MOLE RATS




                                                             THE REPTILES








I was spinning coins, it said to make a wish for the animals so I wished that they would start having dancing cats


                                                                   RED PANDA






                                                                    TIGERS AGAIN





                      PANDAS (probably my favorite, that and the tigers, and the gorillas and the monkeys)









                                                          ITTY BITTY TINY MONKEYS

                                                               KANGAROOS
the one in the middle IS NOT dead



a statue of a girl holding a cat.,

an elrphant 
zebra
rhino



Then after to zoo to eat we went to Atlanta Bread Company, then we went to crispy creme donuts! yum!
me drinking a creamer thing.

eating my donut. The reason I look huge is because I have my dad's sweatshirt on:)


                                                                         TODAY
the cat grass I'm trying to grow for Ninja.

ninja

ninja, never try and take pictures of a hungry cat, they move a lot.

my breakfast! Bacon, oranges, left over donut, granola, and powerade!

Thanks for letting me ramble-
Betsy


7 comments:

  1. cool! looks like you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw I like your header! did you make it yourself? it looks great!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Brittney! And yes I did make it. Im changing it though since I don't really like it. I can't find a good website to make headers though

      Delete
    3. if you haven't been to ipiccy.com I would totally recommend it!

      Delete
  2. You had some epic fun in GA! Wish I could visit the zoo, though. My thoughts on Crispy Creme: Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That looks so fun!!! I like the red panda's :) :) We went to the zoo also when we traveled through Georgia :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...