Monday, February 25, 2013

IF YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND YOU WOULD KNOW:





















IF YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND YOU WOULD KNOW:

I'm scared of ladybugs. I love shrimp. I am a cat fanatic. I'm pretty straight forward. I can easily talk to adults. I love to eat. I'm self concious about the fact that I'm freakishly tall. I will say something in the spur of the moment and regret it. I LOVE BOOTS. I'm into fashion. I hate it when someone thinks they are better then me. I'm sarcastic. I love to make people laugh. I doubt my beauty. I hate my hair. I love to swim. I HATE MY MOUTH APPLIANCES- (POST COMING SOON). I get upset when things don't go my way(not getting the part in the play :( ) I'm running out of things to put. I'm persistant and stubborn. I wish everyone in the world would become a christian. I have a heart for littler kids. I pertend I'm confident when I'm not, so that I will be confident. 

Thanks for letting me ramble!
Betsy
                                                                   P.s. post about being scared of ladybugs coming                          
                                                                                            soon!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome post. I learned some things about you I didn't know. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! We have a lot in common :)
    ~Meg~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really cool that we have some things in common!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Ms. Denise. You are rather awesome yourself:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...