Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Book Review: Left Behind Kids Series

Hey guys!! It is Betsy again!! So I thought I would do a post on my FAVORITE books. It is called "Left Behind" but since there is an adult version this is called the left behind kids. Now it isn't called that because it is for kids, it is called that because it is about teenagers during a time, which I will tell you about. The adult version is just about the adults. So I could read the adult version, but I just like it when it is about the teenagers. So I will try not to spoil, but let me tell you what it is about.
The Left Behind: The Kids is about 4 teenagers, they are around 14 I think in the 1st book, they are during the end times. So it covers them for seven years during the rule of Satan. The first book starts out a little before the Rapture. For those of you who don't know the Rapture is when God will take all the people alive into Heaven. We will just vanish before other peoples' eyes!!  So eventually all of them will come to know the Lord, and they are in life threatening positions trying to tell other people about the Lord. Now sometimes the Bible is hard to understand when it is talking about that End Times, so this book explains it in a way easy to understand. I think there are about 35-40 books, I'm not sure. I LOVE THESE BOOKS!! I highly recommend them!! I am planning to re-read them. I love them so much!! I hope you will read them:):)

Thanks for letting me ramble-
Betsy C.
                                                                                                P.S. pictures from my fall photo shoot                                
                                                                                                       coming soon!!!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Ms.Denise!! I'm re-reading the series:):)

      Delete
  2. Sweet! My older sister has three of the teenage books. Oh, and I can't wait to see the fall photo shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! The full version coming too!! So she has three of the books?? Awesome. You should definalty read them, they are great books!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...